Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Beauty...by delivery!

Today was not awful. It was messy and not easy at all. I felt queasy, but not awful.
Okay, maybe it was a little bit awful. Oh, and I picked a fight with my husband.
Alright fine. Day 2 of blogging and already I'm hedging. Today was bad.

Then when I was at my very saddest, the doorbell rang.
I didn't want to answer the door.
I was teary and snotty-nosed and in my PJ's. It was one of those times when you look at the door and think..WHAT?! WHY?!
But I did answer the door and I'm glad, because these were there.







And they saved my day and threw in some awesome beauty and perspective!

So, a very big thank you to my mom, who is also my friend.

---Tulips, snapdragons and a purple eucalyptus heart--- Can't get any better!

So, my day was awful.

But then, it wasn't.

And so much of that is because of you, my friends, saying hello and
making *me* feel brave and loved in this world.
Thank you so much for that!

Tomorrow, I'll get to posting some art and links to my new

artfire shop, but for now...

goodnight and thank you.

~Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment